Job Title: Sales Manager, K-12 Learning Solutions
Location: Milton Keynes, UK
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales of Saas based technology into the public sector
- Responsible for the growth and management of the region’s sales team, revenue and market-share.
- Work with executive team to strategize big picture, tactical plans and executive on these plans to deliver explosive growth throughout the region.
- Devise strategies in collaboration with senior management for overall sales direction and support.
- Develop account plans and manage sales pipeline to achieve sales targets and drive successful results.
- Work with clients to provide them with tailored solutions.
- Actively engage in business development activities including the attending of tradeshows, sales meetings and workshops.
- Inspire, manage, lead and grow sales team.
- Achieve defined sales objectives.
- Maintain pipeline of forecasted opportunities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strategic, hands-on sales leader with a proven track record of sales growth within the software and technology market.
- Strong track record of quota attainment both in an individual contributor and manager role.
- Positive leadership skills and the ability to take responsibility for growing and developing a high performing sales team.
- Collaborative, team-building leadership style.
- Experience and ability to work in a fast paced, growing environment.
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic and excellent track record of success.
- Excellent business and technical knowledge with exceptional presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills
Compensation: Competitive base salary with aggressive commission plan.
Posted on September 12, 2016
by Kate Kendall