Led by Chris Waterworth, a Teacher, a Blogger and Flipped Learningaficionado
This webinar was aired on Tuesday 13th May at 4:00pm.
- What is Flipped Leaning - Is it really a new concept?
- Flipping Blooms Taxonomy
- Pause, Rewind my Teacher: Flipped Learning and Ofsted
- Learning is a Social Experience - Social Media and The Flipped Classroom.
- A Learning Culture – Flipped Learning is NOT just homework!
- How can I get my students on board?
- How can I engage parents?
- How can I flip my classroom - where do I start and what do I need?
- What has been the impact so far?
About Chris Waterworth
I've been teaching in primary schools for over 10 years now and have used technology in my classrooms since the very beginning. I believe in a cross-curricular and social approach to learning. Children need to talk, to play, to fail and to have opportunities to refine their work.
Technology is enabling children to do this in real-time and I believe we are on the edge of something amazing in education – a new chapter in what schools will look like and how children will become outstanding learners.
The use of quick, mobile technology available at home and in classrooms is gaining speed and I firmly believe that by flipping your classroom is a way to truly personalise the learning experience for the children in your classroom.
Current School: Pear Tree Primary School, Nantwich
Posted on May 13, 2014
by Lori Alcala filed under