New version of the text editor
The editor, which is used all across itslearning, has the following changes:
- We've reorganised the buttons in the toolbar and ensured the same options are available everywhere. For example, it’s now possible to add video and audio recordings to Pages.
- It’s now easier to add third-party content, such as YouTube videos.
- The editor is now available in the Edge browser and on Android devices.
See the text-editor changes in this video:
- Site administrators can now easily create LTI links and apps and make them available on their teacher's Add pages.
- Reminders on bookable resources now appear as personal notifications
- You can now print custom activities via a "Print" option in the settings cog wheel.
Please read this document for a more detailed overview (pdf, English only).
Posted on February 18, 2016
by administrator itslearning