Job Title: Inside Sales Executive
Location: Milton Keynes
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Engage and excite new business prospects for itslearning Learning Management System by email, phone, and webinar.
- Actively make a high volume of outbound calls to create meetings for Field Sales Executives, following a strict qualification process.
- Actively seek out interaction with school leaders and educators around the country.
- Help schools understand where itslearning’s technology solves real needs.
- Become a trusted resource for schools.
- Articulate the value of itslearning while gathering insight about the goals and needs of a school, FE college, Training Provider.
- Demonstrate itslearning’s platform via webinar.
- Maintain accurate information on customer relationships
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have a "Hunter" mentality.
- Must have ability and experience in a high volume call position.
- Strong communicator with an interest in public speaking and a passion for relationship building.
- An energetic self-starter who thrives in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to track status and allocate time across hundreds of potential customers.
- Interest in learning with a strong business acumen.
- A passion for improving education.
- 1 year of inside sales experience a plus but not required.
- Interest in interacting with customers a must!
Posted on September 12, 2016
by Kate Kendall