As an Academy Trust Leader
The regular use of learning platforms in education promotes higher standards in teaching and learning. The advantages of using itslearning include:
- While the typical learning platform will have a 20% adoption rate, itslearning sees 80% user rates within 1 year of implementation!
- Easy-to-use reporting tools for monitoring each schools' performance
- Cross functional communication via the itslearning platform, allowing schools within your cluster to collaborate and communicate with ease
- Cost effective - we take full responsibility for day-to-day operations, maintenance and support of the learning platform. This means no local installations and no local maintenance and thus lower total costs.
- Open, for seamless integration with 3rd party tools. Our Software Development Kit (SDK) allows you to develop your own tools in itslearning
- Discounted opportunities when integrating our learning platform among a number of schools
For your Head Teachers and Teachers
- Teachers who have used other learning platforms tell us that it takes 1/3 to 1/10 of the time to create a course in itslearning
- itslearning integrates learning into the student’s life through a suite of communications, assessment, media and organisation tools available anytime, anywhere
- Whether teachers want to post lesson notes, reference YouTube videos, moderate an online discussion, or help their students through their first research project, itslearning provides the tools you need. The same tools are available to all students so that they can show you what they know through their own media
- Organisation, assignments, supplemental materials and assessment are all brought together in a single easy-to-use environment which makes assessment and monitoring of progress easier
- Easy-to-use Individual Learning Plans, formative assessment and a flexible environment allow teachers to provide each student with what they need to progress
For the Students
They can take resposibility for their own educational progress as itslearning supports student-centered education with:
- Progress reports showing their progress through assignments, grades, and remaining tasks Project rooms where students can work with their peers around a virtual table Built-in video conferencing with white board where students can work together with their professors and their fellow students
- A full suite of multimedia and Web 2.0 tools so that students can be creative when learning ePortfolios for every student where they can store, access and publish their work
For the Parents
For the Parents itslearning's Parent Engagement Dashboard gives parents and carers a simple and secure login to a web interface, allowing them to follow their child's education. The benefits for parents include:
- It's more than just numbers: Many solutions can provide statistics and numbers. We show parents what their child needs to learn, how to learn it and why
- Automatic updates: With the itslearning Parent Engagement Dashboard, there is no need for teachers to prepare reports: itslearning automatically shows reports already available in the platform. The information becomes available to parents as soon as the teachers publish it
For more information or to request a free trial, contact us.